Our ethical principles:
- Loyalty: we place trust at the heart of our relationships with both clients and employees.
- Respect for people: we value respect, dignity and consideration for all people regardless of their background, age, gender, beliefs and life choices.
- Transparency: we ensure that our customers, employees and shareholders are informed accurately and clearly about our products and services.
- Business integrity: we condemn all practices that are not based on honesty, integrity and fairness.
Find out more about our ethical principles in our Code of Conduct, the "Business Integrity Guide" (Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Turkish, Vietnamese). Each of our employees understands and shares this commitment to the fight against corruption and unfair competition.
Our integrity program is based on three pillars:
- Sodexo communicates its founding principles and values and encourages its employees to follow them at all levels of the group.
- Sodexo raises awareness among all its employees through various training campaigns related to responsible business conduct.
- Sodexo Speaks Up offers Sodexo employees and partners a confidential way to report activities or behaviors that are contrary to our Code of Conduct or illegal. All reports will be carefully reviewed by Sodexo.
Ethics & Compliance Governance:
Our ethics and compliance committee ensures responsible business conduct. The committee strives to:
- Deploy an ethical and compliant culture, programs and policies throughout the company, in all countries
- Support all the ethics and compliance committees around the world
- Review specific issues brought to the attention of the committee
We are also a member of the following organisations, referring to their expertise
- Institute of business ethics
- The business ethics circle
- European business ethics network
Our Vigilance plan:
In accordance with France’s Duty of Vigilance Act, the Vigilance Plan presents the measures put in place within the Group to identify risks and prevent serious impacts related to:
- Human rights
- Health and safety
It takes into account the risks associated with Sodexo's operations as well as the activities of our subsidiaries and business partners, which is perfectly in line with our Corporate Responsibility roadmap.
Find out more about our risk prevention in our VIGILANCE PLAN