At the base of our actions...
Everyone in the Sodexo community understands and shares our ethical principles.
- Loyalty: we place trust at the heart of our relationships with both clients and employees.
- Respect for people: we value respect, dignity and consideration for all people regardless of their background, age, gender, beliefs and life choices.
- Transparency: we ensure that our customers, employees and shareholders are informed accurately and clearly about our products and services.
- Business integrity: we condemn all practices that are not based on honesty, integrity and fairness.
Spreading and promoting our integrity program
Sodexo raises awareness among all its employees through various training campaigns related to Responsible Business Conduct.
Ensuring respect of our principles...
Our ethics and compliance committee ensures Responsible Business Conduct. The committee strives to:
- Deploy an ethical and compliant culture, programs and policies throughout the company, in all countries
- Support all the ethics and compliance committees around the world
- Review specific issues brought to the attention of the committee
… and getting inspirations from experts
We are a member of the following organizations, referring to their expertise:
- Institute of business ethics
- The business ethics circle
- European business ethics network
Our duty of vigilance
In accordance with France’s Duty of Vigilance Act, the Vigilance Plan presents the measures put in place within the Group to identify risks and prevent serious impacts related to:
- Human rights
- Health and safety
It takes into account the risks associated with Sodexo's operations as well as the activities of our subsidiaries and business partners, which is perfectly in line with our Corporate Responsibility roadmap.